Job Position – Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
· Well versed with Companies Act & allied legislations & other statutory laws applicable to the Company.
· Compliances under Companies Act 2013, Secretarial Standards and applicable listing Regulations.
· Preparing/drafting a wide variety of documentation including notices, agenda, minutes, resolutions, policies, mandates, client engagement letters and agreements etc.
· Examine sanction letters and identify compliances.
· Conducting, attending and taking detailed minutes and action items at Board/Committee and General Meetings.
· Maintaining and filing all necessary statutory and regulatory returns, forms and records with RBI, NHB, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Stock exchange etc. as per the regulations applicable to the Company.
· Maintenance and updating of statutory registers, Minutes book, attendance registers in compliance with Companies Act, 2013, rules and regulations thereon and secretarial standards.
· Well versed with websites of MCA, RBI, SEBI, BSE.
· Assisting in drafting of reply to ROC, Reserve Bank of India, Stock Exchanges and various other regulatory authorities.
· Assistance in preparation and submission of corporate actions to be done with NSDL/CDSL/RTA.
· Co-ordination and internal follow-ups for documentation and assistance in sharing of documents with auditors, investors, internal teams etc.
· Preparation of Annual general Meeting and related documents including Annual Reports, annexures etc.
· Coordinating as well as following up with regulatory bodies (nodal officers/authorities/Debenture Trustee’s/Debenture holders/credit rating agencies) for regulatory matters such as availing funds under various schemes of Reserve bank of India etc.
· Active participation in analyzing, highlighting and discussing major action points of different circulars/schemes issued by Reserve Bank of India and other applicable regulatory authorities.
· Keeping abreast of all legislative, regulatory and corporate governance developments relating to company secretarial issues.
· Have sound knowledge of laws applicable to Non-Banking Financial Companies and Housing Finance Companies
· Compliances under Master Directions/Circulars issued by Reserve Bank of India (RBI)/National Housing Bank (NHB).
– Education Qualification: CS (LLB Preferable).
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as a Company Secretary having exposure of Secretarial and Listed Compliances. Experience in Non-Banking Financial Company/Housing Finance Company/ Reserve Bank of India and National Housing Bank regulated Company is preferable.
Interested candidates can email their resume on email@example.com